Friday 24 January 2014

So we begin...

Well the first post is always the hardest as you are basically talking to yourself. I have had a blog before and yet I have completely forgotten how the whole process works. I am officially a new beginner, then again I am the person who actually forgot how to ride a bike.
Aim with the blog: Somewhere to talk and show what I like and dislike. Something to keep this crazy mind occupied which is very important for me having a mental illness. I need to be involved in something other than the mundane so here I am. I craft, crochet, sew, sorta knit etc and I am nosey and I love seeing other peoples work. So here we go. I am a blogger x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, great to hear from you again. Hope life is good. I'm reading :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reader so you're not talking to your self :) x

    ReplyDelete