Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Heart Day...

Hello. Well it is that day again. Flowers, chocolates and hearts. I am a big fan of V day, not because of the above first two but because it is a day dedicated to love. 
A long time ago a priest put the love and marriage between people before his own life(or so the story I have heard says)

So today I woke up to a 5 year olds display of love...

This HAD to be left for me to sit on surrounded by love hearts...

The Mans attempt at handmade :)

More love from my littlest bug...the bigger bugs are making me wait until they have finished school to hand me their efforts...

Gorgeous little heart bunting brightening the fireplace. These hearts are a version of the Boho Hearts(I messed with the pattern a little) from the wonderful Cherry Heart.


Great thing about little bugs is the cuteness of gifts from them. I think his teachers are so fab they all deserved a little valentines love.

For when my bugs come home I decided to make them some yummy edible hearts, Welsh style.
Raspberry and white chocolate welsh cakes



The raspberries give them a lovely pink colour, especially inside.

We are going to enjoy home made pizza tonight and lots of cuddles. This rain is telling us to snuggle under blankets and watch Disney whilst eating naughty foods and drinking hot chocolate.


Even on this grey and gloomy day though there is stunning bright colour. The tulips are opening up so quickly today. They are making my heart sing :)
I am surrounded by love and lots of the things I love. No posh pressies, No fortune spent and still a VERY happy Mummy, Wife and Lady x

I hope you are all having a lovely Friday and I am sending you all my love xxx

Happy Valentines Day x

3 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog and I love it! So happy and full of love for your family. I'll be back again. I also want to thank you for visiting me. I so enjoy making new friends in the blogging world.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how cute what a lovely valentines day. I love your crochet hearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blog and gorgeous creations! Your little gift from your kiddos is adorable! How absolutely awesome is that! I so look forward to journeying along with you!!! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete